Fresh is Best if You Have The Time & Ingredients to Make It
Using flavored dressing/cream cheese really gives this potato salad a boost (just check the label to ensure its gluten-free).
- 3 lbs baby red potatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing (any GF flavor you like)
- 8 oz. creamy/cream cheese chip dip (any GF flavor you like-although stick with the same type as the dressing you choose)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil, finely chopped
Boil potatoes until soft, then drain and put in a bowl with dressing. Refrigerate for an hour to allow the potatoes to soak up the flavor of the dressing.
Once potatoes are cool, gently toss all remaining ingredients together and serve.